Friday, September 02, 2011

Shouldering on...



My passion for bodybuilding started way way back in the mid 90's. 1995 to be exact. I remember joining the ymca in chinatown manila. The gym was full of equipments we d0n't get to see n0wadays. Ymca was hardcore. Back then bodybuilding for me at a young age of 18 was all about building a thick chest and a huge biceps. I Didn't care about training my back, my shoulders... i work my back and shouldrs yes, but i didnt put to0 much of my mind into it. That time it was all just going through th3d m0ti0n.. and so i to0k the military press stati0n, the t bar row, the seated row stati0n for granted... n0w im full of regret dat i didnt take advntage of those important to0ls for sculpting my shoulders and my back. Ymca's military pres stati0n is just like d 1 ron coleman uses in metroflex gym in texas. The kind that you hav d barbel in front of you. With it, you can pres the bar from your clavicles upward. The 1 i crave for n0w that im addicted to training my delts..
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: