Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What pisses you off in the gym part 2...

He walks like he's as big as ronnie coleman, he screams and slams a pair of 20 pund dumbells after his set of flat dumbell presses. He approaches the mirror with his arms 1 mile away from his sides.. Tese people who suffers (ILS) imaginary lat syndrome are the worst nuisance in the gym. Sometimes they approach u and tell u that what u're doing is a bit off.. Sometimes they try to act as the guru trying to teach poor beginners in the gym who i think know better than what they know.. Tsk tsk.. Sometimes i fear that i might lose cntrol upon seeing these individuals do they're stuff, and i just might unconsciously give them a smackdown! Don't you just hate 'em?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree!

Tobias Hornblower said...

I Started lifting in may2010. I was 350lbs(all fat). Im down to 275kinda solid but still squishy. Cant seem to get my lats to grow. I work out at home. im still too heavy to do pullups but i do em anyway(assisted)NEED HELP! Any advice would be appreciated. Also i need a strategy to cut weight FAST. I dont know if youve ever been fat...but it sucks!