Thursday, November 10, 2011

Back... Hard and Heavy...

For the last couple of m0nths, i have n0ticed my back growth was on a standstill... i kept thinking, what am i doin' wr0ng? Am i lifting to0 heavy or am i doing to0 much? I Tried to experiment... did less but heavier sets... it didn't c0nvince me that it was the volume. So i experimented once again by bringing up the volume.. also, it wasn't so satisfying... so i tried to back off from back training and rethink my program. And so i returned to my back training after a couple of weeks and i thought it was time to get back to the basics. I Did what i used to do. And surprisingly i discovered what i was doing wr0ng. I wasn't c0ncentrating en0ugh... yes, that was it. It's funny how we learn s0mething and get used to it, and do it mindlessly sometimes. That was the case... i thought i learnt it and i thought i can't go wr0ng anym0re. But i was wr0ng... all al0ng, i didn't n0tice that i was unlearning what i have learned in back training... it's all about c0ncentrati0n... visualizati0n of the back muscles c0ntracting and extending... but what complicates this is the fact that our back muscles are jointless muscles and we cant't see them while we work them... we all know how hard it is to train a bodypart we can't see... so for you folks out there, train mental...

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4


No comments: