Thursday, November 13, 2008

Heavy mettle...

Now let me tell you guys about my brutal workout last nyt.. I worked shoulders. I have nevr been satisfied with the way my shoulders are built. Althought i have a fairly wide frame in the shoulder area, my delts lacked fullness and that is what i am fixing now. My game plan for shoulder development is to target the area twice every week. I heard that the oak had the same problem and the method he used to bring it up was to train delts more frequently than usual. So my plan is to try if the said technique could be applicable to my goals. I did 5 sets of lateral raises. Light weight. I used to go heavy with laterals and they nver failed to give me that burning pump. But alongside the pump, i have injured my rotator cuff doing it. So ive changed a bit and decided to leave my ego at the door when doing laterals. Instead i do the exercise with a weight i can control. With hi reps, i can get the same pump i get with heavy laterals. Minus the stress in my joints. So after doing 5 sets, i did mltry presses.Continued

No comments: